[ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Strictly 1 coin - 1 announcement only!

Moderator: Moderator

BitcoinMee
GPTCash Address: GPzgTfXoBPjiwKK6YdS6Tvh8NwRtHbiA82
Referrals: 5
[ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Post by BitcoinMee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm

||| WEBSITE ||| MEDIUM ||| EXPLORER ||| ANN ||| WALLET |||TELEGRAM ||| DISCORD ||| TWITTER |||

Airdrop Distribution Model

Total Airdrop fund to be distributed is 18,000,000 STC. All airdrop funds will be freely distributed over a period of 30 weeks.
70% HODL RULE APPLIES FROM AIRDROP 8 ONWARDS

----Scenario Example----
Participants must hold at least 70% of all airdrop coins to receive the next airdrop. If by end of airdrop 8, you have received a total of 10,000 STC by airdrop, Then to receive airdrop 9, you must have atleast 7,000 STC in your wallet. HODler
------------------------

1) "Launch Stage" - airdrop rounds 1 - 10.
Distribution will be equally distributed amongst all qualified participants
----Scenario Example----
If airdrop budget is 600,000 STC and there are 200 participants, each participant will receive 3,000 STC. That is, 600,000 / 200 = 3000 STC each.
------------------------

2) "HODLer Stage 1" - Airdrop rounds 11 - 20.

For these rounds, we will continue to welcome new particpants but also reward people that HODL our coin.
We will split each AD round budget into two parts:
- 70% for "HODLers" (Participants with X number of STC in their wallet)
- 30% for "Non HODLers/new members" (Participants with less than X amount of STC in their wallet) (X value will be made known in advance).

----Scenario Example----
Round budget is 600,000 STC - Split 70% : 30%
HODlers pot = 420,000 STC while Non HODlers pot = 180,000 STC

HODlers pot will be distributed equally by the number of qualified HODlers.

Non HODlers pot will be distributed equally by the number of qualified Non HODlers.
------------------------

3) "HODLer Stage 2" - Airdrop rounds 21 - 30.

For these rounds, we will continue to welcome new particpants but also reward people that HODL our coin.
HODlers and Traders will be rewarded in these rounds BUT as this will be a significant period of the airdrops, we will share the distribution model closer to the time.

We will also consult with the community on this.
LATOKEN AIRDROP 📢

Latoken Exchange is airdropping up to 4553 LA tokens to their community members. Register on the airdrop page, verify your email to receive 47 LA tokens.

Claim your airdrop: https://airdrop.latoken.com/invite/iUevDKcBAGCqD8av

rommelmc
GPTCash Address: GNEFR3BePxx2enaouQwWTjTexg3NrpscKd
Re: [ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Post by rommelmc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:35 am

Hopefully this one is another great project like GPTCash because I love POS/POW type of coin airdrops thanks for sharing I will definitely check it out. :)

rommelmc
GPTCash Address: GNEFR3BePxx2enaouQwWTjTexg3NrpscKd
Re: [ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Post by rommelmc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:23 pm

BitcoinMee wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm
||| WEBSITE ||| MEDIUM ||| EXPLORER ||| ANN ||| WALLET |||TELEGRAM ||| DISCORD ||| TWITTER |||

Airdrop Distribution Model

Total Airdrop fund to be distributed is 18,000,000 STC. All airdrop funds will be freely distributed over a period of 30 weeks.
70% HODL RULE APPLIES FROM AIRDROP 8 ONWARDS

----Scenario Example----
Participants must hold at least 70% of all airdrop coins to receive the next airdrop. If by end of airdrop 8, you have received a total of 10,000 STC by airdrop, Then to receive airdrop 9, you must have atleast 7,000 STC in your wallet. HODler
------------------------

1) "Launch Stage" - airdrop rounds 1 - 10.
Distribution will be equally distributed amongst all qualified participants
----Scenario Example----
If airdrop budget is 600,000 STC and there are 200 participants, each participant will receive 3,000 STC. That is, 600,000 / 200 = 3000 STC each.
------------------------

2) "HODLer Stage 1" - Airdrop rounds 11 - 20.

We will split each AD round budget into two parts:
- 70% for "HODLers" (Participants with X number of STC in their wallet)
- 30% for "Non HODLers/new members" (Participants with less than X amount of STC in their wallet) (X value will be made known in advance).

----Scenario Example----
Round budget is 600,000 STC - Split 70% : 30%
HODlers pot = 420,000 STC while Non HODlers pot = 180,000 STC

HODlers pot will be distributed equally by the number of qualified HODlers.

Non HODlers pot will be distributed equally by the number of qualified Non HODlers.
------------------------

3) "HODLer Stage 2" - Airdrop rounds 21 - 30.

HODlers and Traders will be rewarded in these rounds BUT as this will be a significant period of the airdrops, we will share the distribution model closer to the time.

We will also consult with the community on this.
How to join on the airdrop I can't find the registration link?

Eric01120
GPTCash Address: GXEpsCcvmeRoNmULv9dzVDfmbGk5NyGwdu
Referrals: 85

Post by Eric01120 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Just join the Discord and reload the wallet for the moment: https://t.co/BOfi0mNxYW

There is a quizz that starts in 30 minutes for those who wish to win a few STC

llyfee
GPTCash Address: Gez4AZ7ZCyhLQsDH1pQ9m9gLHZNoBxLrFm
Referrals: 2

Post by llyfee » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 am

I'm keen to see the requirements for this airdrop, it looks good so far. Glad i'll be able to participate in the first as its usually the biggest pot in my experience.

Eric01120

Post by Eric01120 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

llyfee wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 am
I'm keen to see the requirements for this airdrop, it looks good so far. Glad i'll be able to participate in the first as its usually the biggest pot in my experience.
the rules are almost finalized and will be announced in a few hours.

Eric01120

Post by Eric01120 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Update:

AIRDROP 1 RULES (beginning December 17th):

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/HDnTsxa
Download Wallet: https://github.com/SynchrotronCoinDev/S ... tag/v1.0.w
Fill out the form "Airdrop application" (Available from December 17th): https://goo.gl/forms/6fJEhL2ZdPNmhPsY2

Status Tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Each airdrop round will run from Monday (Opens at 10AM UTC) to Friday (Closes at 22:00 UTC), Validation will run from Saturday to Sunday and distribution will happen on Monday.
1. You MUST follow the official Synchrotron twitter handle and "like + retweet" minimum of 1 tweet during the airdrop week. (Twitter account must be registered before 17/11/2018): https://twitter.com/SynchrotronCoin
2. You MUST make one unique tweet about synchrotron coin and include these hashtags - #STC #Synchrotron #crypto #airdrop
3. Join Synchrotron's official telegram channel and be active: https://t.me/SynchrotronCoin
4. You MUST be active on our Discord server. We will check activity level based on your XP which is tracked by a bot. XP will be reset at the end of each round.
Multiple applications are not allowed. If a participant is caught with multiple accounts, he/she will not receive the airdrop and will be banned from future airdrops.

YOU MUST NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE ALL QUALIFYING CONDITIONS IN ONE DAY - NO BURST POSTING**

Forlorne
GPTCash Address: GWJAxmZPPEJ1yYAfiRFor3HkDHxcqgHTYR

Post by Forlorne » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:40 am

Looks Great! Thanks guys and AirdropTalkForum for making this so visible! Lets go Synchrotron!

HashReaver
GPTCash Address: GJvLaxJS7dAQqTKELo4Uuad71bPuL9Yxth
Referrals: 1

Post by HashReaver » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 am

looked quite interesting so I joined the discord yesterday I left shortly after as they want us to join the telegram group too.
I dont use telegram anymore I ended up getting an influx of scam calls after last time i used it and had to change my number, might get a payg sim though for the future though

Eric01120

Post by Eric01120 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:07 am

HashReaver wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 am
looked quite interesting so I joined the discord yesterday I left shortly after as they want us to join the telegram group too.
I dont use telegram anymore I ended up getting an influx of scam calls after last time i used it and had to change my number, might get a payg sim though for the future though
yes telegram and twitter. it's not very restrictive I think