The market is about to rise

User avatar
Lesterus
100% Holders
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm
GPTCash Address: GLafTRgUBytzqk2mSBrAWbdYG8tUoJY2Vc
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by Lesterus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Difficult to predict if what will happen next but the good of this is it will rise again but we don't have idea if when and I don't see any sign so far but we can hold more coins and wait to have a btc bull run again.

User avatar
Trypto
100% Holders + 75k Club
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:58 am
GPTCash Address: Gfv5VSaBgDi5jQFzBPK5f5ETXFEv7BGUsC
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by Trypto » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:47 am

And now we're back again to the normal sight in the crypto world. Ups or downs left or right, Those trade and win wins. Those who backed off and quit lose. That simple. In a game of crypto, let's see each other on the next bull..

User avatar
W0lly
100% Holders
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:22 pm
GPTCash Address: GN3omjFPFSbTwJpxiLmJKqXCMGBAEwc3kU
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by W0lly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:55 pm

well we all dont have a glass bowl where we can look in it to see what will hapen to it..
But indeed chinese new year is done and it is still the same of value...
But it canchange all so fast with it.

User avatar
mate451
100% Holders + 50k Club
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:44 pm
GPTCash Address: GavngMufMoJWCv7ZyJYqjfjcTPo15Gx8Mm
Referrals: 4
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by mate451 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Some relly nice gains today. I hope this is the start of the next bull run. It is about time.

User avatar
Tamaco12
100% Holders + 75k Club
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:15 am
GPTCash Address: GbAhyj3DCrmpKqAVEPYVK7v8PYrGEZ6JT4
Referrals: 1
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by Tamaco12 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:25 am

mate451 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Some relly nice gains today. I hope this is the start of the next bull run. It is about time.
I think it will go to the $4k level then Another flat again. Bottom should be at around $2k-ish level.

User avatar
cryptjh
100% Holders
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:06 pm
GPTCash Address: GJDowGLdphtuRKxx7rndJS1SBespUcD55T
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by cryptjh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm

It's really good to see the BTC rise again, on the long therm i'm really bullish. and believe in a 100k or more Bitcoin, so I'm still trying to get more Bitcoins, without selling any, but I still think we are in a overall down trend.

User avatar
YamigaHyoushi
100% Holders
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:20 pm
GPTCash Address: GTyJYP3gtpRCnWxV15qhDnfHzFcejQddSM
Referrals: 1
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by YamigaHyoushi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:56 am

cryptjh wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm
It's really good to see the BTC rise again, on the long therm i'm really bullish. and believe in a 100k or more Bitcoin, so I'm still trying to get more Bitcoins, without selling any, but I still think we are in a overall down trend.
I hope BTC's rise will be progressive and bullish this time. It's about time for the crypto to rise since the massive downfall last year. Hoping that this will be a good year for everybody like last year's ATH or probably more!

User avatar
Dablat
100% Holders + 50k Club
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 pm
GPTCash Address: GXfrV49yqQxK4KUvpcwUnjYHCp2RaEMqMS
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by Dablat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:05 am

YamigaHyoushi wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:56 am
cryptjh wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm
It's really good to see the BTC rise again, on the long therm i'm really bullish. and believe in a 100k or more Bitcoin, so I'm still trying to get more Bitcoins, without selling any, but I still think we are in a overall down trend.
I hope BTC's rise will be progressive and bullish this time. It's about time for the crypto to rise since the massive downfall last year. Hoping that this will be a good year for everybody like last year's ATH or probably more!
Hello,

I personnaly hope not too bullish because to fast increase means too fast decrease, better to have progressive one to avoid same trouble than 2017/2018.

User avatar
nicz26
100% Holders
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:29 am
GPTCash Address: GNc4TjpJtHpg2EXhDTY3exJFztdESvzRJA
Referrals: 2
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by nicz26 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Zurcemozz wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 am
lol, i think market will fully recover in dec of 2019 or 2020 lets hope something good will happen.
right maybe having a lot of gpt until dec will make me successful

User avatar
d3nz
100% Holders + 75k Club
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:33 am
GPTCash Address: Gcq9MpFFK9qCMigSmo6KnsfkFxb6b4mDuY
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: The market is about to rise

Post by d3nz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 am

We'll just need to wait until Bullrun starts on rally again. It might take time but for sure it's gonna rise again.

Post Reply