Is Get Paid To's Sites Still Profitable?

Talk About different get paid to websites here!
No-Referral link allowed!
nicz26
GPTCash Address: GNc4TjpJtHpg2EXhDTY3exJFztdESvzRJA
Referrals: 2
Re: Is Get Paid To's Sites Still Profitable?

Post by nicz26 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am

ace1105 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:31 pm
Hello everyone, I am sure some of us here came from some GPT sites before, like paid to click, paid to do surveys, paid to read emals, ads, my question is are those still profitable now? Like earning some cents per day, do you think this is enough?
i do participated all of those site and happy that i came from those site because i do manage my time and train my patience to earn good cash.

And now i found crpto and happy to hold my coins until the bull market starts :D

Trypto
GPTCash Address: Gfv5VSaBgDi5jQFzBPK5f5ETXFEv7BGUsC

Post by Trypto » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 am

nicz26 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am
ace1105 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am sure some of us here came from some GPT sites before, like paid to click, paid to do surveys, paid to read emals, ads, my question is are those still profitable now? Like earning some cents per day, do you think this is enough?
i do participated all of those site and happy that i came from those site because i do manage my time and train my patience to earn good cash.

And now i found crpto and happy to hold my coins until the bull market starts :D
Whatever coins we have, as long as we believe on the project and they have a good team, it is worth to hodl them until bull markets come. Everyone is waiting for this. We have to be more patient and willing to sacrifice a few years to get there.

nicz26
GPTCash Address: GNc4TjpJtHpg2EXhDTY3exJFztdESvzRJA
Referrals: 2

Post by nicz26 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Trypto wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 am
nicz26 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am
ace1105 wrote:

Whatever coins we have, as long as we believe on the project and they have a good team, it is worth to hodl them until bull markets come. Everyone is waiting for this. We have to be more patient and willing to sacrifice a few years to get there.
Thats right i am already holding my coins since i start doing airdrop and bounty. Thanks to @javerzky for helping me to understand more in crypto