Ways To Earn GPTCash

Talk About GPTCash Airdrop

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
rommelmc
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 am
GPTCash Address: GNEFR3BePxx2enaouQwWTjTexg3NrpscKd
Has thanked: 28 times
Contact:
Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by rommelmc » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am

Hello guys I'm beginner here in the forum I just want to know what are the ways to earn GPTCash beside twitter task?

User avatar
Eric01120
Moderator
Posts: 808
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am
GPTCash Address: GXEpsCcvmeRoNmULv9dzVDfmbGk5NyGwdu
Referrals: 85
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by Eric01120 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:04 am

Hello and welcome! The next airdrop is scheduled for December 23rd. a Fork of the Currency is being developed to remove the cheats and get off to a good start. do not hesitate to take a tour on the forum to understand the rules. You can also participate in mini airdrops which takes place regularly with a limited time:

viewforum.php?f=31

User avatar
rommelmc
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 am
GPTCash Address: GNEFR3BePxx2enaouQwWTjTexg3NrpscKd
Has thanked: 28 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by rommelmc » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 am

Eric01120 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:04 am
Hello and welcome! The next airdrop is scheduled for December 23rd. a Fork of the Currency is being developed to remove the cheats and get off to a good start. do not hesitate to take a tour on the forum to understand the rules. You can also participate in mini airdrops which takes place regularly with a limited time:

viewforum.php?f=31
Thank you mr. moderator :)

User avatar
Celestial
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:34 am
GPTCash Address: GKZyXsGUmGnhRA2vyYa8p59cmYQK7FUJaq
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by Celestial » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:53 pm

rommelmc wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am
Hello guys I'm beginner here in the forum I just want to know what are the ways to earn GPTCash beside twitter task?
There are two ways on how you can earn GPTCash,
The first is by joining/participate in airdrop, you can find more information Here on how you can join.
The second is by participating on mini-sale events every airdrops, so you can earn more GPTCash on that way, also include the staking each time you open your wallet and let it online for a while. The more your GPTCash coins have, the more you can get stakes (like you are minning).

User avatar
rommelmc
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 am
GPTCash Address: GNEFR3BePxx2enaouQwWTjTexg3NrpscKd
Has thanked: 28 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by rommelmc » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Celestial wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:53 pm
rommelmc wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am
Hello guys I'm beginner here in the forum I just want to know what are the ways to earn GPTCash beside twitter task?
There are two ways on how you can earn GPTCash,
The first is by joining/participate in airdrop, you can find more information Here on how you can join.
The second is by participating on mini-sale events every airdrops, so you can earn more GPTCash on that way, also include the staking each time you open your wallet and let it online for a while. The more your GPTCash coins have, the more you can get stakes (like you are minning).
Thanks for the info :)

User avatar
Trypto
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 pm
GPTCash Address: Gfv5VSaBgDi5jQFzBPK5f5ETXFEv7BGUsC
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by Trypto » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:03 am

I guess you have already known all ways to earn more GPTcash. The community is a great help indeed. We should thank everyone in here.

User avatar
hardinero007
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:47 pm
GPTCash Address: GZTCTzdqNmTzJUkrcZUVAwuUjtBpcHXtvF
Referrals: 1
Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by hardinero007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:34 am

rommelmc wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 am
Hello guys I'm beginner here in the forum I just want to know what are the ways to earn GPTCash beside twitter task?
basically there are 3 ways to earn gptcash:
1. buy gptcash directly from admin and become an investor and enjoy many perks.
2. have at least 10 posts weekly here in this forum and start receiving gptcash as airdrop.
3. go to joingpt.cash platform and do tasks there. there are tasks there besides from twitter.

User avatar
alihassan99
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm
GPTCash Address: GZabwRG282eTUfJhWSn56As7bNodAhn7nD
Referrals: 6
Has thanked: 3 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by alihassan99 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:05 pm

The best and easiest way is to participate in the weekly airdrops :) minimum 10 posts are required and i think its very easy to get the airdrop :)

User avatar
Raypok
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:09 am
GPTCash Address: GNM5XvDrUzMCeqbTM1tW3xw3dqoDmaytVb
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by Raypok » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Most is mentioned above, but also keep on the lookout for the giveaway thread here on forum and the surprise airdrops in discord ;)

User avatar
camuszpride
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:19 am
GPTCash Address: GMXXDhLHcGGWjvpRDqucm8odYroyc3WdCm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:
Re: Ways To Earn GPTCash

Post by camuszpride » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Join our Minisale investor and enjoy the feast while the price is cheap. No one know when we will get skyrocket ;)


Post Reply