create tasks for bitcointalk forum

hardinero007
100% Holders
GPTCash Address: GZTCTzdqNmTzJUkrcZUVAwuUjtBpcHXtvF
Referrals: 1

create tasks for bitcointalk forum

Post by hardinero007 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:34 am

hi admin, since we have some tasks for members to change their bitcointalk avatars and personal texts, i would like to suggest we create task for members to post in bitcointalk as well.

as i notice, there's still no new members registered for this week. if we still don't get new members next week, this means our bitcointalk tasks are not effective. i suspect that those who wear gptcash avatar and personal texts in bitcointalk forum do not have posts in that forum, resulting in not much gptcash exposures.

the other tasks, specially creating videos, are harder to do. we can start from easier jobs, like having 0.1 stake for every post in bct, max of 3 posts. this should encourage plenty of members to post there, making our strategy more effective.

mikhailr
100% Holders + 75k Club
GPTCash Address: GVecwaUBthkd3tASsW5xf1WTb7u5v3oQ46
Referrals: 8

Re: create tasks for bitcointalk forum

Post by mikhailr » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am

The rules of the Bitcointalk forum prohibit obliging or encouraging participants to write posts.
Just an avatar and a personalized text are ineffective. On the Bitcointalk forum, only the signature can be interesting.

t3ChNo
100% Holders + 50k Club
GPTCash Address: GP5NRUjpcYXJVnBCxNwPGwjgmxxTw7GHsJ
Referrals: 1

Re: create tasks for bitcointalk forum

Post by t3ChNo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:08 am

mikhailr wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am
The rules of the Bitcointalk forum prohibit obliging or encouraging participants to write posts.
Just an avatar and a personalized text are ineffective. On the Bitcointalk forum, only the signature can be interesting.
When can we have this signature campaign? We really need more participants for the airdrop.