:!: ADVERTISE on AIRDROPTALKFORUM :!: Click here to view available advertising packages app.php/advertising
:!: [AD13] GPTCash Airdrop Task :!: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2903
:!: AIRDROP UPDATE :!: [AD14] VALIDATION STARTED - DISTRIBUTION WILL FOLLOW THE NEXT DAY

[ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Strictly 1 coin - 1 announcement only!

Moderator: mikhailr

Eric01120
GPTCash Address: GXEpsCcvmeRoNmULv9dzVDfmbGk5NyGwdu
Referrals: 85

Re: [ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Post by Eric01120 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:06 pm

I even offered him the project I have been thinking about for months, but he prefers to do nothing but airdrop (but does not want to do it).

atraay
100% Holders + 50k Club
GPTCash Address: GQcDDGrNTpcEm77m6DGSsq26xNA4ahmAbe

Re: [ANN][AIRDROP][Synchrotron Coin] - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅

Post by atraay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Eric01120 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:59 pm
To answer what I read, I did not leave because of the salary but because the Dev does nothing! I put pressure on him for weeks to start development but he does not understand anything! I do not wish to be involved in this project, so I preferred to leave it. you are a great community and I hope to find you on other more serious projects!
Thank you for your valuable information. This clarifies what is happening. The situation is sad, but, probably, it is necessary to be ready to such scenario too in any project. We are switching to another directions.... ;)